Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays from the Chicks!

Well the Chicks have not been great with posts lately but we intend on changing that after the first of the year!  We did, however, remember to come by to say happy holidays to all of you!   In our usual tradition, we will have Chick memories and traditions posted in the next several days1

Hello fellow bloggers!  Spicy Chick here.

I always do the tree every year and take pride in my decorations,  I think I am quite good at decorating Christmas trees.  This year, I let my daughter do her decorations and we went very traditional with homemade decorations and very traditional ornaments.  She and the kids are living with us and it was important for the children. I finished it with a topper that I'm proud of and I have to say it turned out great. So sometimes when you don't have to do things your way, it is okay.  We have  a snowman outside and wreath on the garage. 

We are all ready for Santa to come!  And remember, you don't have o be right and do things your way as Step #4 has stated in The 13 Steps.




Here is my tree from last year.  Of course, you will see that I have a very different style. That is what makes us who we are.  If we were all alike it would be very boring.






Happy holidays everyone!

Spicy



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



1 comment:

  1. A very Merry Christmas to all of you and hope that this season is filled with Love, Joy and Hope for a wonderful new year!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you really think!