Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful Chicks

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!   It's that time of year where we really think about what we are thankful for and the Chicks have decided to let you in on what each of us is grateful for.  We hope you will take the time to really remember what's important in your life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aloha fellow bloggers!

Thanksgiving is coming soon and there is so much for me to be thankful about.

1 - My girlfriends ahhhh what would I do without them during my depressive times. They were the only ones I can bitch to!


2 - My job. I know I bitch a lot about it but hey it helped pay for my kitchen and bathroom remodelling!

3 - My husband. He is such a wonderful man. I definitely got the better deal here than he did!

4 - Living in Hawaii. I think it is one of the best things I ever did! Get my butt out of Singapore to Hawaii. Thanks mommy!


5 - Tropical fruits. Yes, I love them and I am so thankful I can get them year round in Hawaii!


6 - Wholefoods! Yes, I know they are expensive but we do not have a Trader Joes here so sad but Wholefoods is just as wonderful. See another reason to be thankful for my job!


Island Chick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love and Light everyone!

I can't tell you how thankful I am these days.  Amidst all the turmoil going on with our nation, we all need to remember what we are each thankful for so that we can stay in that positive light.  at the top of my list, every year, is my family.  They are always there for me, no matter what, offering advice, love and encouragement when I most need it.  I believe family will always be there for you from the beginning to the end.  I am also thankful for my kitties who keep me company everyday of my life and give me unconditional love, something all of us can learn to give, me included!  I have to also be grateful for my good health and that I have a roof over my head when there are so many people who are struggling to survive!  My close friends are very important to me as well.  Being there when my family can't means a lot for me. They are my pillars of strength when I need it, especially when my family lives so far away.  We all cannot forget our soldiers who have fought for our freedom.  Last but not least, I am so thankful for all the turkeys who have sacrificed their little (okay some big) lives to feed us all on this wonderful holiday.  May we all give them thanks and a blessing before we eat all the wonderful food.  If it were up to me the turkey would be my pet.  :)


Happy Thanksgiving!

Vintage Chick

STAY TUNED FOR MORE THANKFUL CHICKS!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you really think!